Sunday, April 19

Lookie, Lookie... I can't believe they're 1!!

This is Tyson and Ellie at 2 months

Ellie

Tyson

I can't believe it has been 1 year. It has been the longest, hardest, fastest year ever. It was so hard to get them here safely. It was a very hard time and has changed our lives for the better. I would get all emotional on you about their year, so I will just go with my favorite things about each of them.

Ellie Gene
Has the cutest smile. She smiles with her eyes
Loves all foods that have apple in them
Hates Bananas
Is crawling and pulling herself up onto things
Is getting curly hair
She laughs and it is contagious
She says Momma and Dadda
Has the most gorgeous eyes

Tyson Benjamin
Has a very handsome smile... it's contagious
Loves all foods that have banana in them
Hates Apples
Thinks he can walk (he really can't yet)
Looks way older than he is
Poker Straight hair
He laughs and thinks he is the big brother
Says Momma and Dadda
He is the most handsome little boy!

Ellie came first, then Tyson. You wouldn't know that now, although I am sure she will never let him forget it. If you read back through the earlier posts, it mentions during and ultra sounds that I would have one hyperactive baby and one that just chills. I couldn't have been any closer. Tyson is the dominate twin. He is the bossiest. Ellie is relaxed and calm. Not much fazes her, but when it does you definitely know about it. Tyson has to have all the toys, but Ellie is slowly learning that she can take them back. Tyson is the hyperactive one and Ellie is the calm one.

I look forward to the many changes ahead of us and am extremely grateful for the ones that have happened!




6 comments:

Kimmie said...

Happy birthday kiddos! I can't belive they are 1, wait a minute... didn't you just have them?

tlm1986 said...

Happy birthday Ellie & Tyson! I can't believe how big they are getting...so cute!

big8smiley said...

They are so cute! It sure is a big achievement for you to make it through a first year with twins! I don't think I could handle it. :) GREAT JOB!!!

Brittanie said...

WOW!! I can't believe they are a year old now! Happy Late Birthday!
They sure are big and adorable!

Heidi D said...

They are gorgeous! You are a very lucky mom. :)

Kendall said...

one what the crap you just had them!!