Sunday, July 13

Moving- Yet again

Due to problems beyond our control and a disagreement with our current "landlords" we will be moving. And no the Shumways are not coming home. Now to the hard part... we are looking for a new place and would love to stay up here in PG, but we haven't heard of anything that is affordable. If anyone has heard of anything or know of something coming up, please get in touch with us. It looks like we have until the 15th of August, so we don't have much time.

Although I doubt that we will find anything in this ward and I just wanted to let everyone here know how much we will miss them and I hope that we can all still stay in touch even if it is just through this blog. But thanks for your love and support! We love you all!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Mel..
I'm sorry things are even harder now! When it rains it pours huh? I will keep my eyes open and hopefully find a place for you and your family.
We love you neighbors!!!!